- Mystery of the Tattoo, of course! CIA could get harmed. Not seriously, of course, but they could get threatening letters....get wee bit injured....etc etc.
- A man/woman being accused of murder/theft and he/she hiring CIA to prove his/her innocence. CIA baffled as all clues show that he/she is guilty but they find, finally, that he/she is innocent after all. Now how that'll happen, is for the script-writers to decide.
- A spate of threatening letters in Cambala, asking for money. One man/woman not doing it and then getting kidnapped. Maybe Farhan's/Rohit's family can get letters, too (we haven't seen their house or their parents yet). Everyone gets scared and starts giving money. CIA investigate only to find it's all a mere money-making trick.
- Maybe some cyber crime....Suchi can have a lot of scope in this. Some serious hacking in money accounts of banks and stuff, like in the movie '16 December', not email hacking or small stuff like that.
- Mysterious noises in CIA HQ!! CIA HQ shaking and rumbling at night accompanied by some kind of sound. Maybe one of the five could find out about this accidentally by returning at night for something or something like that. Then the CIA investigate to find a secret deep-down below the HQ....!
- CIA in a deserted part of Cambala they've never seen before. Trapped in a huge, empty house, they find all signs of the house being haunted. With no connection with the outside world, the CIA find out that the inside of the house is a lot bigger than it seems from outside and something is cooking beneath the floorboards.....!
So...what say, guys? Do comment, posting YOUR ideas of plots for CIA. I'll edit this post and put your ideas here (under your name, of course, not mine!!). Please, please comment and do, do, do post your ideas. And pray that CIA continues for many, many, many more months (or maybe years).
- Devdatta, the biggest CIA fan: A mystery in Christmas spirit. A theft/murder takes place in a Christmas party...maybe in the house of one of the CIA members (but not a murder in that case)...and the criminal did the crime under cover of Santa costume. Who could he be??
- richa: The Sherlock Holmes '5 Orange Pips' mystery with some alterations made by the scriptwriters.
- Asmaa: The C.I.A kids go for a painting competition and Suchi wins the first prize, but some man/woman is dressed up as Suchi as he/she wants the prize. All the 5 kids go to the CIA HQ after doing the painting. Then the prize givers search for Suchi but they find the false one which is in disguise and give the prize to her/him.And the rest I leave it all to the Script Writers.
Thank you, Asmaa, Devdatta and Richa. Do post more ideas, people!!
P.S.: I really wish these ideas could be converted into CIA mysteries. In the ad it says MYSTERIES CHAHIYE, and I am giving mysteries. And please do post your ideas people, don't be shy or unsure or sumthing, please! I'm sure watever ur ideas are, they'll be great!